poniedziałek, 15 lutego 2016

70th Birthday Card by Yasmin Tölche

Hello Everyone! It's Yasmin on the blog today and I wanted to share a card today. I over heard my husbands grandmother talking about a lady that has her 70th birthday this year so I thought I'd make a card that she can give to her friend.


I've used 3 different types of chipboards on my card today. I love the oval frames and the scroll works. The numbers are PERFECT for these cards. You just gentle need to file down those little taps holding them together. 


This is a fairly easy card to make. I kept the chipboard in it's orginal color because I think they worked really well with the papers I've used. 

These are the products I've used on my card:







That was it for me this time! Thank you :) 




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Za wszystkie komentarze serdecznie dziękujemy :)
Thank you for your comments :)